What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stearman65

Not the postie but Poundland, 1 pr sunglasses, 2 rear & 2 front lights, 1 bike cover, 1 spoke star reflector. Lights very good, same thing on Ebay £4 each. Rear lights 3 settings.:sun:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
gel for my hr strap. I am hoping it stops my HRM from claiming a sustained hr of 198bpm, 8km in to this Sunday's half-marathon as last Sunday I found that a bit off putting.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
prop guards for Andy_R jnr's Phantom 3 drone - he's still learning and gets too close to trees....:ohmy:

postman

Legendary Member
A letter from We are Cycling UK.Membership renewal,only one problem,we are not a household anymore.Two at Uni not cycling one wife not cycling.So a reduction cos i am an old fart.A saving of nearly £50.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Wiggle delivered.

DSC_0063.JPG

Yesterday was some Ti bolts to replace the knacjered ally ones in the Deda Zero 100stem on the XLS;ordered Tuesday off the 'bay and fitted this morning.

Bariton

The nights are drawing in so I thought I'd better get lights. Things have certainly moved on since I was a lad; big lamps with those double (binocular batteries I called 'em) batteries, and bulbs that shone like a candle in a brown beer bottle.
Sh!t these are bright, hope my eyesight comes back soon! :wacko:

20160922_164547_zpsh1kr2502.jpg

Top Bottom