What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
A pair of shimano SDP pedals £19.99
Just cannot understand why average cyclists would use racing pedals.
And also received a little plastic widget that attaches to the fuel flap on my van and requires the passenger door to be opened to allow flap to be opened.
I,m convinced someone's syphoning off diesel during the night.

Have you noticed a difference in fuel consumption?

Katherine

Guru
The most exciting delivery for a long time..... My first club kit, a long and a short sleeved jersey. I didn't get longs or shorts because I don't like bibs. Just need to lose a couple of pounds on my tum, which hopefully I'll do my the time it's warm enough to wear them without a winter jacket.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Six 10-speed master links. I found a Chinese company doing them at 3 links for £1.13 INCLUDING p&p so I bought two packs for £2.26!

They obviously took the slow boat from China because I ordered on December 14th but only received them today, 24 days later. Still, for that price I was willing to wait. (I already have a spare master link but it is good to have spares to spare! I will carry a couple of extras with me on rides in case I or anybody else needs one. :okay:)

I haven't tested the links yet but they look ok. I'll put one in the chain on my turbo trainer bike and give it some welly to see how it stands up to a hammering.

A pedestal type stand for the TV. (When the old telly expired, we bought a new one, which has plastic feet, about 26 inches apart. Too far apart to fit on the corner TV unit. Doh!

So eBay yielded up a single pole type stand, with a glass base. (Actually too heavy for the Postie, and wouldn't have fitted through the letterbox, so we had to collect it from the sorting office).

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
IMG_0266.JPG
IMG_0265.JPG
All manner of tiny tools with which to gain access to the hidden parts of my laptop. Micro drivers, tweezers, suction cups and mini pry bars galore.... but the best two were the spudgers.

Saturday he brought me a Polaris top which I ordered on Christmas day and got 25% off . Glad I didn't try and kid myself by buying a too small size as its xxl and fits me.
Today, and how these things become a necessity is amazing, he delivered a new lap top and boy was it great to read through the Rides today thread and be able to read it at a decent size font rather than on my phone.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Today I got a pair of Tiagra levers for my Spring bike build, along with a saddle bag for my Raleigh Pioneer that was a lot bigger than expected:

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 17

fixedfixer

Veteran
Nice stuff people are getting. Not quite the 'postie' but got an email from Tax Office reminding me to complete the self assessment online :eek:

But then Evans emailed a few nice looking offers to cheer me up again :hyper:

Top Bottom