What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Mister Hussain knocked on my door and asked why I hadn't come round to get the parcel.

Well the parcel from 2 miles away is still here. I don't think i'll be taking it to them, if that's what they're hoping.

Come to think of it, maybe i could ask the delivery bloke for a cut of his takings if i take in more parcels and promise to deliver them.:whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well the parcel from 2 miles away is still here. I don't think i'll be taking it to them, if that's what they're hoping.
If it is like my case then they might not even know that you have it!

Actually, they probably do, but don't know where you live ...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Do you mean they don't know my address,or they know it but don't know where it is?:scratch:
Well, Mr Hussain had my parcel and knew who I am and where I live, and I knew his name and the number of his house, but not the name of his road!

The people who the parcel is intended for might not know where the parcel is!

OTOH, they might just be too lazy to come and fetch it ...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Well, Mr Hussain had my parcel and knew who I am and where I live, and I knew his name and the number of his house, but not the name of his road!

The people who the parcel is intended for might not know where the parcel is!

OTOH, they might just be too lazy to come and fetch it ...

I hope i'm in when my padded hip protector shorts arrive from China. In February!!:ohmy:

U

User6179

I got a pair of curtains from The House of Crap , feking Amazon , as bad as ebay now for rogue sellers

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My order from Polaris ,better late than never just waiting for my guards now for the cdf

These turned up later

WP_20161221_004.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A new winter buff all the way from China costing the grand sum of £1.64. Am I a cheapskate or what.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
A pair of Lindemans Lambic flutes - they're part of Mrs M's present, as she admired them last time we were in the Beer Emporium, and was a bit miffed that she couldn't persaude them to sell her one.

midlife

Guru
New BT home hub.......goodbye 2 megabit and hello 30+ megabit when it's all up and runing on the 28th Dec (...........well, according to BT that is LOL)

Shaun

Top Bottom