What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
A bottle of lillet blanc.

Which goes nicely with the gin. And cointreau And dash of absinthe to make a cracking corpse reviver.

This Is Cambridge Omloop socks and Oversocks/Belgian Booties.

tic_omloop_orange_05-2000x1499.jpg

tic_oversocks_orange_07-2000x1499.jpg

Attachments

• tic_omloop_orange_05-2000x1499.jpg
    tic_omloop_orange_05-2000x1499.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 22
  • tic_oversocks_orange_07-2000x1499.jpg
    tic_oversocks_orange_07-2000x1499.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 25

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not today but on Thursday the postman brought me the 2 merino wool jerseys i ordered. I bought them for myself for Christmas, as i'm sick of unwrapping "Oh yes, it's er nice, just what i wanted"!:whistle: naff presents. The trouble is i don't think i can wait another 12 days to unwrap them!:unsure:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Twelve bottles of Aldi's ten quid champagne. I have to knock up some champagne cocktails for fourteen people on Christmas Day, and I figured I might as well veer towards quantity rather than quality.
Which? magazine rated it as a Best Buy BTW

Last edited:

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
It was a couple of days ago, but I only fitted it today: a winch for my car spare wheel.

The spare wheel on my Clio (a proper-sized one, albeit steel) is stored under the boot floor. It's kind of a probe and drogue affair - the wheel sits on a tray, through the middle of which is the probe. This is pulled up by the winch into a cage attached to the boot floor, which holds it by ratchets and a big nylon nut. The winch has a steel cable with a knobble on the end which had broken off on the old winch. £25 from an scrappy on eBay, three bolts and job's a good'un.

Top Bottom