Whats your Diet ?

Whats your Diet ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sig SilverPrinter

Not too bad eat loads of veg as am vegetarian but eat too much cheese and drink too much red wine oh and then theres my coffee addiction oh and my chocolate habit.......

Graham O

Cathryn said:
....went to a friend's for dinner and helped her demolish an entire tub of Ben & Jerry's.

But don't you know that once opened, a tub of Ben & Jerry's (particularly cookie dough) has to be eatern within 30 minutes? It's the law! :evil:

Personal eating habits are healthy and even my sweet tooth is going. Since commuting and eating at least 3 bits of fruit every day, I just don't like the really sweet things any more. Which can only be a good thing.

peanut

User259iroloboy said:
Pretty much everything we eat is cooked from scratch, thank goodness for Minced beef/lamb, chicken breast's and stewing steak... LOL. No prepacked microwaved food here, no sireee Bob!

All lovingly prepared by Mrs M :bicycle:

Plus I became an unwitting participant in the slimming world food optimizing 'diet' which my lovely wife started on last year, since when she has lost 3 1/2 stone, I reckon I have lost about a stone by eating the same way she does. some sort of Green Day Red day malarky, eat loads, never feel hungry.

wot time do you eat ?:smile:

I'll be round directly :sad:

Mrs M sounds like a little treasure . So what exactly are you eating that you never feel hungry and still lose weight ? we all want to know :evil:

Wholemeal/wholegrain everything, home made wholemeal bread, skimmed milk, balanced meals cooked from scratch, rarely eat desserts (only when touring), rarely eat chocolate or crisps, easily 5 fruit/veg a day, often more, don't drink to excess, cycle both days of the weekend and go to the gym at least twice in the week, and...yes I am still an overweight fat b*stard.

Mr Phoebus

Kirstie said:
Wholemeal/wholegrain everything, lots of Haribo... Nom, nom, nom, with cheese toasties, nom, nom, nom. Home made wholemeal bread, skimmed milk, balanced meals cooked from scratch, rarely eat desserts (only when touring), rarely eat chocolate or crisps, easily 5 fruit/veg a day, often more, don't drink to excess, cycle both days of the weekend and go to the gym at least twice in the week, and...yes I am still an overweight fat b*stard.
Truth is best. :evil:

Moose

I like everything that is bad for you - you name it, I love it.

From Big Mac's to Doner Kebabs, I can't help myself. On average I'd say I have fast food twice a week (and I've been know to have more), that is why I have to cycle :eek:

I usually don't cycle much through the winter and put on a stone or so in weight then lose it during the better weather, although this year it's a change of plan and I'm cycling all the way through.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
pretty damn healthy meals, most of the time, plenty of fruit and veg etc, but then I have also an insatiable liking for biscuits and cake.... :eek:

Mr Phoebus

Kirstie said:

Wholemeal/wholegrain everything, lots of Haribo... Nom, nom, nom, with cheese toasties, nom, nom, nom. Home made wholemeal bread, skimmed milk, balanced meals cooked from scratch, rarely eat desserts (only when touring), rarely eat chocolate or crisps, easily 5 fruit/veg a day, often more, don't drink to excess, cycle both days of the weekend and go to the gym at least twice in the week, and...yes I am still an overweight fat b*stard.

Please do ketchup with the rest of us.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Kirstie said:
Wholemeal/wholegrain everything, home made wholemeal bread, skimmed milk, balanced meals cooked from scratch, rarely eat desserts (only when touring), rarely eat chocolate or crisps, easily 5 fruit/veg a day, often more, don't drink to excess, cycle both days of the weekend and go to the gym at least twice in the week, and...yes I am still an overweight fat b*stard.

nOT SURPRISED WITH ALL THAT BEER IN BETWEEN !

mr Mag00

rising member
pretty good quality organic local, v few takeaways, no fast food chains, but proably too much in quantity but mrs mag00 has been losing weight due to eating less and i am trying to join her!

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Kirstie said:
All what beer?

image.php

Lager then,...:evil:

Top Bottom