Whisky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Braved the snow and made the trip to the whisky shop in Piccadilly today. Came out with a bottle of Ardbeg Uigeadail and a bottle of Douglas Laing Old Malt cask Glenturret 18 yr single sherry cask. Had a couple from both tonight and they are really rather good!

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Can't stand any of it....don' like the smell either. My sophisticated pallet couldt tell the difference between a fine Scottish Malt and car screenwash!

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
A couple of Bowmores going down a treat

10 yr old small batch 'Tempest'
image.jpg

15 yr old 'Darkest'
image.jpg

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I love single malt's but just find it far too expensive most of the time, unless on offer (for my wallet anyway). I never bother with Blended whisky except the odd time I have won it in a raffle at work. However my brother bought me a bottle of Highland Black 8 year old scotch for my birthday as he had read that it was really good. For £13 it is really, really good in a different league from the usual branded ones, really smooth and superb value for money. Highly recommended for those that like a bargain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-Whisky-wins-gold-medal-industry-awards.html

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm ashamed to admit, as a Scotsman, that I don't particularly like whisky. I will drink it on the odd social occasion as an alternative to beer, which has me running to the loo all night.
My favourite spirit is rum, but it has to be Jamaican and preferably Appletons.

subaqua

What’s the point
I'm ashamed to admit, as a Scotsman, that I don't particularly like whisky. I will drink it on the odd social occasion as an alternative to beer, which has me running to the loo all night.
My favourite spirit is rum, but it has to be Jamaican and preferably Appletons.
I like wray and nephews white overproof . with grapefuit and pineapple juice and some soda . if you could get that through a soda stream you would be a rich person .

Top Bottom