Whisky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisc

Guru
This just arrived. :-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361467100.937939.jpg

That Arbelour for £20 is a great taste and a great bargain. Will be getting some tomorrow.
A couple of others to consider if you want a cut above the rest for thirty to fifty quid are the base level bottles by the following makers - Linkwood, and Springbank. Not found in the high street but the 'whisky shop' online will get you an ok price.
Another I've just remembered that is in the supermarket and blew my taste buds to whisky heaven, was Bruichladdich. :biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
That Arbelour for £20 is a great taste and a great bargain. Will be getting some tomorrow.
A couple of others to consider if you want a cut above the rest for thirty to fifty quid are the base level bottles by the following makers - Linkwood, and Springbank. Not found in the high street but the 'whisky shop' online will get you an ok price.
Another I've just remembered that is in the supermarket and blew my taste buds to whisky heaven, was Bruichladdich. :biggrin:

Having a Aberlour at present - good value, good quality malt.

jayonabike