Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
OK I'll have a look when i can be free. What are you like for an evening (ish) meet? Say 17:30 onwards?
Weekends preferred .Work most days until 18.40 but have one day off a week which varies so could make it that day . Breedon is an hour and quarter ride for me Could make it this Wednesday or next week the 10th or this Saturday

Fubar

Guru
Don't forget the true North :hello:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I actually bought one of these when originally on offer. Sadly for me it was too baggy to fit my svelte form so its never been worn.

Or was it the opposite way around?

So if anyone is interested in a size "svelte" (that starts with an "L")..... I'll need to look it out

Last edited:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I actually bought one of these when originally on offer. Sadly for me it was too baggy to fit my svelte form so its never been worn.

Or was it the opposite way around?

So if anyone is interested in a size "svelte" (that starts with an "L")..... I'll need to look it out
Yes please!

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
Weekends preferred .Work most days until 18.40 but have one day off a week which varies so could make it that day . Breedon is an hour and quarter ride for me Could make it this Wednesday or next week the 10th or this Saturday
@13 rider , sorry bud for not coming back to you. Potentially the 10th is good for me. Can I let you know at the weekend and we'll arrange a time/the place?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
A deal has been struck between myself and CosmicBike that is mutually beneficial to us both.
He's awaiting the delivery of one of the first issue CC jerseys.
I'm awaiting a minibus full of his female relatives. In the meantime I'm keeping myself busy digging a new cellar...... ;)
Gran and great gran ar eon route, though I believe they may be a bit late as the minibus broke down. Gran is a dab hand with a backhoe loader so will be happy to assist with the cellar.....

Eagerly awaiting arrival of said jersey, it seems part of the deal is photographic evidence, so I'll provide fair warning in advance:laugh:

13 rider

Guru
2015-06-10 17.02.50.jpg
The jersey has made into the hands of @MickeyBlueEyes Rode out to meet him at Breedon on the hill .The jersey and my bike at the war memorial at Breedon .
2015-06-10 17.25.52.jpg
photo of the handover .Any Derby ccers fancy signing the jersey contact @MickeyBlueEyes .

Last edited:
Top Bottom