Who is hibernating now?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_3143.JPG

Winter? It's just a state of mind...
Off Road in snow is great fun ^_^

And before @Crackle and @rich p make further comment, here is me running
giphy.gif

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I was out this afternoon. Average temperature 3 degrees as I spent at least half the time over 1000ft up (mainly slogging uphill). Not icy, fairly dry roads, cool but togged up it was fine.
Down at 6m ASL, it was warmer but I got caught out in some icy rain and didn't even have showerproof trousers on, so the joints are a bit stiff now. :sad:

Generally, only high winds keep me in (so I'll try to be back home before 2 tomorrow). If it's icy, I'll take the studded tyred MTB or wait for the thaw.

Life's too short to miss cycling!

Triple3

All year for me when Im home from work. Ice is the only thing I wont venture out in. Fortunately I dont need to commute so its all for pleasure. I prefer steel road bikes for this reason and just oil, lube and protect them

400bhp

Guru
1.So it's only me then?

2.Well, you are all hardened cyclists and you have my deepest respect for risking life and limbs in less than favourable conditions. :notworthy:

1. Yes

2. Why, thank you. Cycling in the winter is such a dangerous pastime, not dissimilar to sitting indoors watching the X Factor.

A few years ago, but I rode this after I dug it out...
So it's only me then? Well, you are all hardened cyclists and you have my deepest respect for risking life and limbs in less than favourable conditions. :notworthy:
You really are a great big Jessie. (Given that you think my previous comment was aimed at you I thought I'd be as well...)

Top Bottom