Who would you invite?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[QUOTE 3824265, member: 259"]They are not going to do well in the mountains.[/QUOTE]
I will be the tail-end charlie... I will look after them :okay::okay:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I know. Wishfull thinking; unless we were cycling in the unreal world of quantum physics?..............:wacko:
But even in that weird world I don't think death can be overcome. :smile:

Still, the other two could be fun. Thomas with his ability to hit telegraph poles and still carry on riding and Lemmy with his ability to hit alcohol and drugs and still carry on living. ^_^
Actually, I meant that he would be riding with me, Maggie idris, Dave. Harrison, Sid ..and a few others

ayceejay

Guru
Are we allowed to have dead people along then? It does seem amazing that anyone could bounce off a telegraph pole and continue riding but I am not sure I would want to ride with someone who didn't survive it or Maggie Thatcher alive or dead.

I would invite Uncle Mort, Carter and Les as my guides to a tour of Yorkshire. What a grand holiday that would be.

SD1

Conway Twitty prior to his move to country music. When he had that aerodynamically efficent hair style. He makes me wet myself when they have a Conway Twitty break on family guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom