wiggins doesn't - win has a wobbler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
There were three triers in that pursuit team and one Prima Donna. The three were happy/content with the result SIR Brad had a sulk. I think he should take up train spotting or stamp collecting.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I've just watched his sky sports interview and he seems happy enough.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
There were three triers in that pursuit team and one Prima Donna. The three were happy/content with the result SIR Brad had a sulk. I think he should take up train spotting or stamp collecting.
Really? He looked like he was shaking hands with the Aussies and then collected his bike and went into the middle bit. Not seen an interview but he didn't look like he was having a strop.
That Aussie team were on form!

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member

Sometimes that is what makes winners what they are..... nothing is good enough but a win.

I didn't see the race though.

I think there are plenty other threads that the OPs views could have been added to. But no, another thread is just what we need.

Is it costing you money another thread? :whistle: I don't see the BIG problem with that.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
According to the media Wiggo was riding on his own, no wonder he didn't win, the other team had 4 riders

Still he disguised swatting at a fly as a conversational hand gesture in the interview pretty well.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Sometimes that is what makes winners what they are..... nothing is good enough but a win.

I knew a national level MX racer once, got edgy being third in the queue for a cup of tea. Not only do I have nothing like that competitive streak, but I'm perfectly happy about it. Would have liked the ability to turn off all the 'what if's' bit of my head while racing though, that bit would have been nice (and made me a lot faster, not that anything could have made me much slower!)

Top Bottom