Women 'V' The Available Space

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

What is it with them?

In our bathroom we have a tall bookcase which holds the usual bathroom stuff, piles of towels, stacks of toilet rolls etc, and three wicker baskets that keep all of the clutter tidy. Your bathroom will probably be similar.

To find anything in these baskets one has to rummage through piles of stuff. I should also point out that the kids have a little toilet of their own upstairs so the stuff in these baskets belongs almost entirely to my wife and I, and I use about three things! Today, whilst searching for more razor blades, I counted up some of the contents on the baskets, virtually all of which my wife is responsible for:

13 tubes of toothpaste.
10 roll-on deodorants.
7 toothbrushes (four of which are in use...there are two of us!)
6 bars of soap.
10 packets of hankies.
7 bottles of shampoo
3 hair brushes.
2 tins of shaving foam (I don't use it!)
2 tins of freeze spray
5 travel bags (for two of us?)

So at least if there is a transport catastrophe and the supermarkets run empty we'll be able to live on toothpaste for a month! I should point out that this is not a comprehensive list. There are at least twenty other bottles of smell, scrub and beautifying liquids that clearly don't work, cotton balls and enough tampons and towels to drain Loch Ness! Also this does not include the bottles in the shower etc.

I'm off to piss my wife off by pointing out the error of her ways. Wish my luck men...

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

And no, there weren't any more flippin razor blades...

Mr Pig said:
What is it with them?

In our bathroom we have a tall bookcase which holds the usual bathroom stuff, piles of towels, stacks of toilet rolls etc, and three wicker baskets that keep all of the clutter tidy. Your bathroom will probably be similar.

To find anything in these baskets one has to rummage through piles of stuff. I should also point out that the kids have a little toilet of their own upstairs so the stuff in these baskets belongs almost entirely to my wife and I, and I use about three things! Today, whilst searching for more razor blades, I counted up some of the contents on the baskets, virtually all of which my wife is responsible for:

13 tubes of toothpaste.
10 roll-on deodorants.
7 toothbrushes (four of which are in use...there are two of us!)
6 bars of soap.
10 packets of hankies.
7 bottles of shampoo
3 hair brushes.
2 tins of shaving foam (I don't use it!)
2 tins of freeze spray
5 travel bags (for two of us?)

So at least if there is a transport catastrophe and the supermarkets run empty we'll be able to live on toothpaste for a month! I should point out that this is not a comprehensive list. There are at least twenty other bottles of smell, scrub and beautifying liquids that clearly don't work, cotton balls and enough tampons and towels to drain Loch Ness! Also this does not include the bottles in the shower etc.

I'm off to piss my wife off by pointing out the error of her ways. Wish my luck men...

Mr Pig, you're are either incredibly brave, or very, very foolhardy, best of luck my man:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
This sounds all too familiar:blush:. I only have the one tube of toothpaste but do have a large random assortment of other toiletries, not helped by my habit of taking the small bottles from hotels when I stay in them.

thomas

the tank engine
Keith Oates said:
I'm intrigued by the two shaving foams of which you use none:wacko:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably the same as the male shaving foam, other than it's in a pink can :laugh:

gavintc

Guru
It is the same as in the shower, I think there must be 12 bottles of assorted hair 'stuff' on the shelf, of which only one is mine. When I raise the matter, that surely you only need a couple of bottles; shampoo and a conditioner, I get a tirade. I find it better to keep quiet and avoid the issue.

scots_lass

Mr Pig,
You should be very pleased that your wife is such a canny shopper - she has probably bought all these tubes of toothpaste, deodorants etc when they have been on special offer. And everyone knows that you have to change your shampoo and conditioner frequently because they stop working properly if the same brand is used for too long. Don't they??????????

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Keith Oates said:
I'm intrigued by the two shaving foams of which you use none!

Nope, I shave with soap lather.

If you can't beat em. This afternoon we were in a shop that had toothbrushes I like. They only had two on the shelf so I asked an assistant if they had any more. She came back with a new display pack of twelve toothbrushes. I just bought the whole pack! :0)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
:biggrin::rofl::biggrin::rofl::ohmy:

Oh dear, This is so ME:blush: But at least I am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As each day passes I get more and more convinced that I have OCD, in all of its many forms:biggrin:

Top Bottom