Women 'V' The Available Space

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Id prob buy it too;)

Have just had an Avon catalogue through the door......do I dare open it or will it just lead me forever more into temptation??

I need a bigger house:biggrin:

I do think its a woman thing tho:tongue:

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

My mother was just as bad. Do you remember the packets of table jelly you used to get? They were about the size of a cigarette packet and it was blocks of jelly that you tore off and dropped into boiling water. Every time my mother went to the supermarket she bought some of them and we never used them! We had a cupboard full...

purplepolly

scots_lass said:
And everyone knows that you have to change your shampoo and conditioner frequently because they stop working properly if the same brand is used for too long. Don't they??????????

He's a man, some of them aren't very well up on such matters. But no doubt Mrs Pig will try to educate him when he brings the subject up.

I have about 3 shampoos on the go.

april74

gavintc said:
It is the same as in the shower, I think there must be 12 bottles of assorted hair 'stuff' on the shelf, of which only one is mine. When I raise the matter, that surely you only need a couple of bottles; shampoo and a conditioner, I get a tirade. I find it better to keep quiet and avoid the issue.

Are you some kind of dandy boy?

yenrod

numbnuts said:
I think it all went wrong when God took a rib from Adam and made woman

So effectively god gave woman a boner...
1.gif

purplepolly said:

Words fails me.....

I bet you they'll all do the same thing... ;)

rafiki

Retired Brit living in Spain
In a few short months we will have to empty our house in UK in preparation for our permanent move to spain. I reckon we will need at least 2 skips to eject all the OHs junk, she reckons it will be only a couple of car boots full to the tip and insists we need a bigger removal van. We already have almost everything we need in the Spanish house already! Word War 3 begins in December!

purplepolly

yenrod said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepolly

Words fails me.....

I bet you they'll all do the same thing... ;)

What does it matter? They last just as long as three shampoos used consecutively.

purplepolly said:
What does it matter? They last just as long as three shampoos used consecutively.

They probably don't last as long overall.....if you've got three bottles on the go you think you've got loads, so you probably don't skimp.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Alan Frame said:
They probably don't last as long overall.....if you've got three bottles on the go you think you've got loads, so you probably don't skimp.

SKIMP!!!!!!!!

On shampooo???

Go and wash your mouth out immediately you, you, you, MAN ;)

Top Bottom