Working with a new partner soon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
He's a Park Ranger!

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_nb1ow4oBo01qf6i04.gif
    tumblr_inline_nb1ow4oBo01qf6i04.gif
    840 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
Will he live with you?

As an outside dog with a (provided) kennel, yes.

OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
Plenty of opportunities to keep fit with walks and runs, then!

Walks won't be enough to even out my sugar addiction!

Running would do it, though I won't run with a police dog - not enough control for a start, and as I can outrun my springer when he's on a lead and end up dragging him, I don't think he'd keep up!

The problem isn't so much the exercise as the discipline. I've had it easy so far - I'm going to work anyway, so I run/Cycle in and get a 'free' calorie burn. Having the discipline to go out on my rest days, instead of spending the time with my family (or my ps4!) had always been my weakness - I'll just have to work on it!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Good luck with him :okay: I grew up with a few dogs that where trained rather well . My dad liked them so lets hope you get to his standard :okay:
Fisher is the surname BTW .

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Walks won't be enough to even out my sugar addiction!

Running would do it, though I won't run with a police dog - not enough control for a start, and as I can outrun my springer when he's on a lead and end up dragging him, I don't think he'd keep up!

The problem isn't so much the exercise as the discipline. I've had it easy so far - I'm going to work anyway, so I run/Cycle in and get a 'free' calorie burn. Having the discipline to go out on my rest days, instead of spending the time with my family (or my ps4!) had always been my weakness - I'll just have to work on it!
Get a trailer for Froome Dog and continue cycling in :thumbsup:

Top Bottom