Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 50 pence coin..

• 1 pound coin

• 2 pound coin

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Found a 2 pound coin the other day :blush:

Maz

Guru
I've got a £5 coin and I took it to a bank to change it into a £5 note, but they refused! They looked at it like it was a fake coin or something.

LLB

tdr1nka said:
Ah, but would you be the owner who was glad to get their wallet back even without the £25 in it, if it contained your cards etc.?

That depends on whether it was handed back in :blush:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I spent 20 minutes trawling the shops trying to match up the photo on the driving license with a customer.

The smiley was for the pleasure in handing it back to him when I eventually found him.

Top Man!

Ever thought of becoming a Private Detective or Bounty Hunter?

Linf, I did in fact mean if it was handed back, minus £25.:blush:

domtyler

Über Member
Wouldn't bother with anything less than 50p, even then it would have to be easy and discreet to get. It would have to be a note before it would be "No question, it's mine".

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
There's a coffee machine in the common room that takes coppers but doesn't give change, so I'd be tempted to pick up any coin.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I pick up any coins I find. It amazes me that people won't pick up a penny that they have dropped. At college I regularly pick up enough copper coins to get a coffee each day. I picked up 18p in coppers at the Trafford Centre last week just between the carpark and the entrance to the shopping mall.

Top Bottom