£££ What to do with it all?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
£9 better off per month compared to last year, according to the budget calculator. Mainly down to reduced NI payments.

I haven't had time to let the news sink in, so I'm not considering any major purchases just yet. 😄

To the pro government people, I'm jesting, any reduction beats an increase :okay:.

And to think you owe all this wealth to us Englanders... Making Scottish people rich :sad:

Is there any room left up there?:laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
With Council Tax going up ( don't know by how much yet) and Personal Allowance remaining the same, I shall be worse off, just when I am planning to cut back on my school days ! :cursing: Savings will not produce anything either.

£9 better off per month compared to last year, according to the budget calculator. Mainly down to reduced NI payments.

I haven't had time to let the news sink in, so I'm not considering any major purchases just yet. 😄

To the pro government people, I'm jesting, any reduction beats an increase :okay:.
I`m in the same boat. I had a £21 refund from South West Water. Living the high life now:okay:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I won £45.00 at bingo tonight. Now what to spend it on.😁

Saluki

World class procrastinator
£8.83 a month better off on my wages but an extra tenner on my council tax, a month, this year.
This flipping virus thing has knocked £800+ off my pension plan in the last couple of weeks, which is a bit of a shock.

Not rich yet!

I`m in the same boat. I had a £21 refund from South West Water. Living the high life now:okay:
Mine went up last year £7 to £8 a month. Summer was very dry had to use a lot of water in my garden. Not my only cost as I spent £90 having my septic tank emptied. The second time in 10 or 11 years. Septic Sid is quite reasonable though.

Top Bottom