*&$%£@ car drivers!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
Joe24 said:
Damn right, and i mean, sending me a PM telling me to keep out of your posts, saying i know nothing having not passed a driving test and im just a student scrounging off the tax payers money, wouldnt really help. Would it?

Just for the sake of clarity I would like to point out that I have not PM'd speccy1 or joe24 or anyone else in connection with this thread.

I would suggest it is not now serving any useful purpose and accordingly ask it to be locked by the moderators.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Crankarm said:
Just for the sake of clarity I would like to point out that I have not PM'd speccy1 or joe24 or anyone else in connection with this thread.

I would suggest it is not now serving any useful purpose and accordingly ask it to be locked by the moderators.

It was speccy1 that PMed me.
Sorry if i made it look like you had.
Id linked to a thread with the PM in that speccy1 had sent me, but admin told me to keep PMs private, and deleted my thread.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Crankarm said:

Damn, there goes half the forum then!! :ohmy::biggrin:;)

Top Bottom