*&$%£@ car drivers!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

>*&$%£@ car drivers!! .

Exactly !

I think that ALL THE BLEEDIN TIME !

I say take the windscreen out & put plastic seats in :angry:

thomas

the tank engine
speccy1 said:
Fair points everybody else

That's the advantage of a helmet camera, my problem was more with understanding how the car was in the wrong from what you said. Might just have been lost in translation, but a video always makes criticising and being unsupportive easier :rolleyes:

Crankarm

Guru
speccy1 said:
Well done Joe24 and Crankarm isn`t your wit as amusing as always, you`ll find that will probably fade when you stop needing bedtime stories and GROW UP

Fair points everybody else

Of course you would know all about making up stories......

First law on holes - when you're in one, stop digging.

I've been working on never growing up for 5 decades. Fortunately I haven't had much success :biggrin:. Thanks for your compliment I'll take it as such. I've decided I am going to live forever or die trying to.

Speccy1 - If at first you don't suceed, try ,try and try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Crankarm said:
Of course you would know all about making up stories......

First law on holes - when you're in one, stop digging.

I've been working on never growing up for 5 decades. Fortunately I haven't had much success :biggrin:. Thanks for your compliment I'll take it as such. I've decided I am going to live forever or die trying to.

Speccy1 - If at first you don't suceed, try ,try and try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.

Damn right, and i mean, sending me a PM telling me to keep out of your posts, saying i know nothing having not passed a driving test and im just a student scrounging off the tax payers money, wouldnt really help. Would it?

Joe24

Im on speccys ignore list:laugh::biggrin::laugh::tongue:
I just tried to reply to his silly PM and i cant:sad::sad:
So because i cant, heres his reply:

So not only can you not ride a bike safely, you have no concept of road rules.
Passing a driving test? I dont need one, im on a bike. You know less then me and you will probably say you have one.
Living on tax payers money? Im in full time education and i tax as much money from taxpayers as anyone else, infact i take less, i dont get EMA or anything else.
My parents pay tax, I have a job.You know nothing. You cant cycle on a road properly
Now, is there anything else you wish to add to this list?
Oh, and i did start a little thread about your PM, but it was deleted by the Admin, probably so you dont make yourself look any worse.
I very much doubt you are older then me by how you are acting.
If you have a problem, give me a call on 07770 774914
and leave me a message and let me know you have left me a message aswell.

Will this be deleted? I cant send it him in PM and im not putting down his PM that he sent to me.
I hope he sees this, i really do:girl:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Expect some crank calls Joe. :biggrin:

If I was you, I'd just let it drop - it won't do you any favours in the long run.

Joe24

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Just to clarify, they're not calls about the types/designs of your pedals and their attached bits.... :biggrin:

Damn, but then i suppose any funny call would be nice.

I know what ill be doing on mondays now, listening to radio 1, especially the Scott Mills show. I love that show

Top Bottom