1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£10 for 1 water bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Components and Accessories' started by chris42, 12 Jul 2007.

1. chris42

chris42 New Member

2. robgul

robgul Veteran

... that'll look good in one of those £60 carbon bottle cages :?:

Rob

3. longers

longers Veteran

Better get two or you might go thirsty.

4. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Good old Rapha, always just brushing the top edge of believability with their prices.

5. Rob S

Rob S New Member

Looks like an Elite Higene with the words Elite Higene scraped off and Rapha written with a marker pen :?:

6. Rob S

Rob S New Member

Perhaps I should've read the discription first...they admit it's made by Elite!!! :?:

I think for their anniversary they made a special aluminium bottle with a cork cap....more in the style of Rapha I'd have thought.

7. derosa

derosa New Member

I'll have two to go with my Rapha shaving kit :?:

8. cyclingfury

cyclingfury Well-Known Member

...and it's only a 500ml!!

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Is there any way of finding out if anybody actually buys this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. col

col Veteran

I couldnt find the thread where someone was asking about thermos bottles,so ill post a pic here,i was at sunderland today and went into collectibles with my wife and son,while we were looking around i saw this and thought id try one,it was £4.99,and converts to hot and cold drinks,it doesnt have one of those click open pouring spouts(which i find are crap)but both types of stopper are screow on and seem good,ill let you know how it works when iv tried it,and there was a holding bracket to go on your bike too all came with it,anyway heres a pic,it claims 24 hours to keep cold,and 8 for hot drinks,my experience of these steel flasks is about 6 for hot if you like it very hot still,8 and its ok but not really hot.

bike001.jpg