£10 for a water bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
mosschops2 said:
I did some (internet based) research for water bottles recently. Not exactly top secret - if I have the inclination I'll post the a cropped bit of the size / price info!!

I didn't find one for more than a fiver - and in fact for a fiver, you can buy a 10 litre plastic carrying water bottle!
can you get a bottlecage for that? :?:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I dunno, it's all down to what folk will pay. Bear in mind how many people think more than £100 for a bike is stupid... Not that I would pay £10 for a water bottle, but I expect most of us have a weak spot - something we would pay over the odds for because we fell in love with it, or wanted to be connected to a name or something. Even me, and I'm about the least commercially minded person out there...

screenman

Legendary Member
That is inflation for you. £15

upload_2016-11-21_14-28-34.jpeg

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Rapha are selling their stuff so there must be customers out there so good luck to them in identifying and developing a niche market.

I would appear to be a long way from their target market if this product is indicative of their range
PUL02SMDNY-product-h216-1_SMALL.jpg

Small Leather Pouch
£100.00

★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
(1)
See all reviews »

Designed for frequent travellers storing precious documents, handheld devices and bills, the wallet is rendered in soft French calf leather, and tanned in Italy. The wallet will fit most inner jacket pockets and is beautiful to hold and use.

Small Leather Pouch£100.00
Choose a Colour

Anyway...enough...taking the piss out of Rapha is like shooting fish in a barrel

MiK1138

Veteran
It's £10.00 for a reason... normal water bottles give you a plastic taste when you sip, those babies leave a taste in your mouth like Dom Perignon Champagne.
Filtered through a fairies armpit

postman

Legendary Member
When i were a kid,we didn't have fancy thinks like water bottles My mum filled a glass pop bottle with hot water to warm the bed.

Top Bottom