£170,000,000 anyone ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
£170,000,000 Lottery prize, unclaimed so far...
It's not me, but think of how many bikes that'd be :becool:

Edit: £170,000,000 not the paltry sum of £107,000,000 thanks @meta lon

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Its actually 170 million not 107..people would starve on 107 million ffs :laugh:

My house is wrecked btw

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I had a conversation with my colleagues about this yesterday. They were amazed at how little I would spend. Truth be told, if I had a 5 bedroom house with 10 acres of land and a very large barn/shed to turn into a workshop I'd be happy. The rest would go on old vehicles, leaving well over a million for future family generations. I'd probably bung my friends a quid or two as well.

D

Deleted member 26715

I had a conversation with my colleagues about this yesterday. They were amazed at how little I would spend. Truth be told, if I had a 5 bedroom house with 10 acres of land and a very large barn/shed to turn into a workshop I'd be happy. The rest would go on old vehicles, leaving well over a million for future family generations. I'd probably bung my friends a quid or two as well.
Much the same as you, I'm sure some would say you can't have too much money but I could, I reckon I would give at least half of that away if not more. My needs are much the same as yours although I'd probably go for 20 acres :laugh:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Me, id give the kids 50 million each, set up a fund for dementia care, and use the remaining 50mil to live life to the full for a while.

Get a dog maybe bread Border Terriers , as id be retired.. Nice pad in the countryside, maybe devon Hereford area

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'd put it all on red.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I could get a luxury van with a chauffeur and go around picking up litter 1 day a week. Then I could go into the supermarket and buy 100 cans of beans, crush them or blow them up on a monetised Youtube channel and make even more 👀

Top Bottom