£170,000,000 anyone ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Is it too late to buy a ticket? :unsure:

There's a big area down the road here that used to be a Marsh. I'd buy that and re-wild it. Donate the result to the local Wildlife Trust. With their help I'm sure there would be some dosh left over to do the same somewhere else.

Oh - I might save a bit for myself and have a super duper new bike.

winjim

Smash the cistern
A lot of people say they'd quit work with that sort of money. I wouldn't, but when it inevitably gets privatised I'd buy my place of work.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Once the winnings were in my bank, I'd quite work immediately. However I'd still work my notice period as that's fair. I'd enjoy going in to the office with a £1000 suit on

D

Deleted member 26715

A lot of people say they'd quit work with that sort of money. I wouldn't, but when it inevitably gets privatised I'd buy my place of work.
Actually I would love to do this, offer my boss some money for the company & promptly sack 2 people before handing a wedge of cash to the other workers so the could decide whether they wanted to work or not.

Drago

Legendary Member
T54, Alvis Stolly, a Saracen, a Snatch Land Rover, a big field. A new shotgun. Oh, and a Huey and flying lessons. A crate of Laphroaig. A huge amp for my new bass guitar. That's me sorted.

Then I'd made a massive donation to a local charity that is very close to my heart.

johnblack

Über Member
I quite like my job, think I'd carry on, otherwise I might have to spend more time with my wife.

Bill Gates promised to leave his kids just enough for a comfortable middle class lifestyle but no more. Warren Buffet lives a comfortable middle class lifestyle.
I could live a comfortable middle class lifestyle as long as I had Felicity Kendall as a neighbour

I would give my brother and sisters enough to comfortably retire on as we are getting towards retirement age. Give my kids enough money to follow their dreams, both are sport orientated so would be interesting to see what they would spend it on. I have 2 main hobbies,Latin/ ballroom dancing and Cycling and a past hobby was sailing. so I would build a magnificent ballroom and put on really decent dances, as I am tired of going to dances in drab village halls and school gymns. Maybe start a pro continental cycling team ( world tour would empty the bank too fast) and some yachts of various descriptions ( maybe a extreme tri-maran just for giggles) . Do loads of travelling etc.

Dave7

Legendary Member
T54, Alvis Stolly, a Saracen, a Snatch Land Rover, a big field. A new shotgun. Oh, and a Huey and flying lessons. A crate of Laphroaig. A huge amp for my new bass guitar. That's me sorted.

Then I'd made a massive donation to a local charity that is very close to my heart.
I knew there was something odd about you but couldn't put my finger on it.
Laphroiag.....eughhh

Top Bottom