£20 purchase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sgl5gjr

managed to pick up a Claud Butler Shinobi mountain bike........ for £23
$_57.JPG

Front non drive side brake needs some work...... but all in all..... it's totally original

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@sgl5gjr that looks nice

sgl5gjr

@sgl5gjr that looks nice
Yep it is...... Kalin Bars, Campag wheels, Tioga tyres, Bassano Saddle, Shimano Altus groupset...... In the workshop tomorrow for a clean up then the once over...... well Full Service inc new cables.... as I don't think it needs a Full Strip n Rebuild ..... Might..... I say Might be for sale then.....

OP
OP
Batgirl

Batgirl

In Disguise!
Great to see this still going! My poor bike is waiting for me to realise the weather is getting warmer - just need it to be drier...

OP
OP
Batgirl

Batgirl

In Disguise!

OP
OP
Batgirl

Batgirl

In Disguise!
Well she's still going strong :smile: her tyres are fab and despite a few creaks from her back end she faired winter pretty well (rims needed rubbing down esp front one). Have bought a bike cover for her and she'll winter in the shed this year. Tempted to shop for a new bike but then figure I may as well get my money's worth from her tyres ;)

My middle daughter learned to ride her xmas bmx this summer, and my youngest has a new shiny bike as she outgrew hers - we hit the cycle track regularly now. :smile:

Top Bottom