£25 to look out of the window!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's the only way I was going to get to talk about imagining things in your cleavage without earning (& deserving) a slap. :giggle:

Good point....:boxing:

mchunt

I like that arch thingie they built at wembley stadium. It's so.... spectacular. This shardfest is... mighty impressive too. I'm sure plenty of donuts will visit.

Say, has the BT Tower opened up again?

I believe BT Tower only open to guests of BT - went up there last year for work, great views, good hospitality and didn't cost £25.

I would hope the £25 fee will get reduced when it gets no visitors / the initial rush dies down or some company decides to sponsor it.

subaqua

What’s the point
our office is directly opposite the Shard on the north bank of the Thames, so we have a perfect view of the laser show they are putting on at 10pm tonight for the official opening.
I'm off to the BBQ in the balcony now and wait for the show

i will give you a wave from No 1 London Bridge ( price waterhouse copers Old building) as we refurbish that

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

I would hope the £25 fee will get reduced when it gets no visitors / the initial rush dies down or some company decides to sponsor it.

I doubt it... it's around £30 to go up the Empire State Building (85th+102nd floor))... and you'll be queueing for at least an hour most times of the day... a high cost hasn't deterred tourist there.

Top Bottom