£250,000 worth of bikes stolen from Tri UK after London Bike Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

Because its not the police job to act as a tracking service. If the tracking devices are being blocked or not working, what do you expect the police to do with regards to tracking?
U
Steve
IT IS the polices job to act as a trackers thats what they are paid for, not to sit on there fat idle arses in cafes doing nothing. Note this is based on my observation of the police "also known as a fact". My apologies to lazy people for insulting you by putting you in the same category as the wasters called the police.

brand

Because its not the police job to act as a tracking service. If the tracking devices are being blocked or not working, what do you expect the police to do with regards to tracking?

Steve
Try! as opposed to giving up the first chance they get.

brand

Scum, Stealing from others because they are too lazy or stupid to make their own money and buy their own things!
Actually stupid would be more accurate. Completely incapable of doing cost benefit analysis!! Bit like supporters of wind power!!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Try! as opposed to giving up the first chance they get.

Brand you are obviously anti police, that stands out a mile and so any sensible conversation with you about them is going to be impossible.

Tracking in this sense means the Company responsible for monitoring the trackers. This obviously isnt the police. Their job is to try and find the vans. That can take time, unless you have a magic wand which finds things immediately.

I am sure they are trying but this wasn't just an opportune theft to steal 2 vans full of expensive bikes and somehow disable the trackers. But without even knowing what they are doing you are on their back straight away.

I am sure you have all the answers even though you dont have a clue what the questions were to begin with.

brand

Brand you are obviously anti police, that stands out a mile.
YES well spotted! 1 Example is in a rural area there are 3 police cars everyday outside the same cafe.
They shouldnt all Be there at the same time. They are covering a huge rural area.
2/ The lies they told about the MP Andrew Mitchell . The continuous lies that followed by police federation. The investigation that has followed is being undermined by the police commissioner saying they are innocent before the investigation has finished.
3/Hillsborough disaster
And 4/ the particular sickening protection of Savile.

I am afraid from my own experience there is a distinct lack of interest unless it is politically correct

"and so any sensible conversation with you about them is going to be impossible."
So again yes and well spotted

Last edited:

dsds

david k

Hi
YES well spotted! 1 Example is in a rural area there are 3 police cars everyday outside the same cafe.
They shouldnt all Be there at the same time. They are covering a huge rural area.
2/ The lies they told about the MP Andrew Mitchell . The continuous lies that followed by police federation. The investigation that has followed is being undermined by the police commissioner saying they are innocent before the investigation has finished.
3/Hillsborough disaster
And 4/ the particular sickening protection of Savile.

I am afraid from my own experience there is a distinct lack of interest unless it is politically correct

"and so any sensible conversation with you about them is going to be impossible."
So again yes and well spotted
I am quite pro police but difficult to argue with the points you have made here.

1- I hope there is a good reason
2 - agreed
3 - very contentious with a lot of people, but I agree entirely, they are there to control and provide safety, then there's the cover up, I guess we may find out the depth of these points after the enquiry
4 - I just hope they didn't know what was happening and were bluffed like most of us

brand

I am quite pro police but difficult to argue with the points you have made here.

1- I hope there is a good reason
Absolutely not. They are there everyday at more or less the same time. Worse still the food is very iffy! The owner part frys his bacon the night before AND his walls are covered with framed Elvis photos. There is much better cafe down the road. There vehicles would not be as noticeable there. So they must be getting a big reduction in price.

david k

Hi
Absolutely not. They are there everyday at more or less the same time. Worse still the food is very iffy! The owner part frys his bacon the night before AND his walls are covered with framed Elvis photos. There is much better cafe down the road. There vehicles would not be as noticeable there. So they must be getting a big reduction in price.

Thats an appalling choice of cafe, they may get free food. My mate used to be a bobby, when he did his rounds in the local town every chippy and Chinese would give him free food. he put on a lot of weight, he was the worse policeman I ever met lol! Well, mayb e not b ut a bit old school!

He assures me he never went a cafe with Elvis on the wall

brand

It's a minging cafe so not only are they unfit to do their job but they have no gustatory perception....erhhh

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
If they are there at the same time every day I am guessing its their lunch break, which they are entitled to have.

They possibly meet there as it is close to where their patrol borders meet and a good place and time to share information.

brand

If they are there at the same time every day I am guessing its their lunch break, which they are entitled to have.

They possibly meet there as it is close to where their patrol borders meet and a good place and time to share information.
No there not all entitled to take there break at the same place at the same time, do you think criminals all take there break at the same time. Do all security guards take there break at the same time? Do all nurses take there break at the same time?
The only information there sharing is which cafe gives them food for nothing. Is there anything the police do that you would find wrong?

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Yes they can take their breaks at the same time. Especially if they are working different areas. But you have no idea what you are talking about. I am sure that the police do things wrong. But I am even more sure that you would never have a good word for them regardless of what they did.

How do you possibly know which cafes give them food for nothing. But of course you will have been and asked and the owner will have told you.

Steve

brand

I didn't know they got free food david k said they did see above. Now I am to busy to continue this conversation as my lookout has just informed me that your 3 police cars are outside the same cafe as normal. So there are no police cars within a 25 mile radius of us.....so time to do some robbing no need to rush as they are to far away to catch us. Not that there bothered anyway.

"I am sure that the police do things wrong" erhh so is this just doing things wrong:-
The lies they told about the MP Andrew Mitchell . The continuous lies that followed by the police federation. The investigation that followed being undermined by the police commissioner saying they are innocent before the investigation has finished.
The Hillsborough disaster
The particular sickening protection of Savile
Taking into account the above when would you stop giving your total support to the police? Was the above just smack on the hand bad boys wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom