£5,000 worth of bikes up for grabs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Okay, fellow CycleChatters. I have found a way for us to say thanks to Shaun for providing us with this fine forum and at the same time try and win a nice new bike. The first prize is a limited edition Sean Kelly Vitus road bike worth about £3,500, and there are second and third prizes of a full-sus MTB and a singlespeed hybrid bike.

What you need to do:
  1. Use Shaun's special Chain Reaction Cycles link to make a purchase - CLICK HERE. You can buy anything you like, even just an inner tube, but the more we spend between us, the more commission Shaun will make. Every buyer between now and March 17th gets a free entry in the prize draw for the bikes.
  2. Post below after making your purchase to bump the thread up and give other people a chance to have a go.
  3. Keep your fingers crossed and wait for an email from CRC on the 18th to tell you that you have won.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
cool.

will give it a go, I need a new hub so will pick one and see if CR have it in on that link.

J

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

In case it isn't obvious ... you can navigate to the CRC site any way that you like, but if you'd like to make Shaun a little commission when you make your qualifying purchase, use his link to go there.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
In case it isn't obvious ... you can navigate to the CRC site any way that you like, but if you'd like to make Shaun a little commission when you make your qualifying purchase, use his link to go there.
Never knew that, I've spent a wee fortune on CRC on the January sales.
Need to find something else to buy now ^_^

Rob500

That's a great idea for supporting the forum. I've seen "retailer" links on other forums but didn't know they existed here otherwise I'd have used them more often. I was going to call into CRC tomorrow after work but I've ordered via the forum link instead.

So, now that I've won their bike prize there's no point any of you ordering from CRC. Please help the forum by buying from the other retailers.:whistle:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

So, now that I've won their bike prize there's no point any of you ordering from CRC. Please help the forum by buying from the other retailers.:whistle:
So, what about the two runner up prizes? :thumbsup:

I don't need anything at the mo' and cashflow is a problem but I might just buy an inner tube for the sake of getting my name in the draw!

Flossyrockstar

Über Member
Bugger just spent about three hundred in the last month or so

Lpoolck

Veteran
Didn't need anything but purchased some tyres (as will end up needing some in the future) so I remember to click on the links in the future. Thanks and subscribed to the main link with all the commission links on. Good luck to all. Cheers.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
My latest list of things to stock up on is growing longer, so I'll probably use the above link sometime soon...

Top Bottom