‘Up front’ Phone mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sloth

Sloth

Thanks I appreciate your advice, but I have zero interest or intention of planning routes.
I’ll just be using my unit to get me home once I’ve had enough exploring in the wilderness of my local rural/semi-rural area. I think I’ll be fine.
A lot of these situations arise because the users are delving much deeper into routing and planning than I wish or need to.

OP
OP
Sloth

Sloth

We’ll I collected my bike yesterday although as I’m feeling a little rough and tired, following a bout of COVID I have yet to ride it.
I have ordered the Garmin Explore 2 and up front mount from Sigma Sports, using a 15% off code, so happy days.
I’m also going to buy a black silicon case cover as I’m not really a fan of the white case on the unit and some additional protection will be good as well.

si_c

Guru
We’ll I collected my bike yesterday although as I’m feeling a little rough and tired, following a bout of COVID I have yet to ride it.
I have ordered the Garmin Explore 2 and up front mount from Sigma Sports, using a 15% off code, so happy days.
I’m also going to buy a black silicon case cover as I’m not really a fan of the white case on the unit and some additional protection will be good as well.

I'd suggest getting a proper tempered glass screen protector, I have one on my Edge 820 and 1030+ they work really well. Not too expensive either.

OP
OP
Sloth

Sloth

I'd suggest getting a proper tempered glass screen protector, I have one on my Edge 820 and 1030+ they work really well. Not too expensive either.
Good advice I think I will.
Any recommendations on any specific make? I’m sure there are lots on eBay and Amazon and not all will be good.

si_c

Guru
Good advice I think I will.
Any recommendations on any specific make? I’m sure there are lots on eBay and Amazon and not all will be good.

I've used Savvies for mine, seem good, usually under a tenner for a pack of three, got them on Amazon.

Top Bottom