+1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can we put +1 in the swear filter to be automatically replaced by "I agree wholeheartedly and futhermore"? This would stop people using it and force them to go back and add something vaguely intelligent after it and if they tried to change it back they'd just be returned to where they were. Variations could be included for the smart buggers, plus one, + one, plus 1, plus1 etc....

Yours, not entirely tongue-in-cheek

OP
OP
C

Crackle

While I think about it, can we have helmet automatically replaced by "fluffy bunny", that way Compulsory Helmet law becomes Compulsory Fluffy Bunny Law and far less contentious, if a bit puzzling.

Can we put +1 in the swear filter to be automatically replaced by "I agree wholeheartedly and futhermore"? This would stop people using it and force them to go back and add something vaguely intelligent after it and if they tried to change it back they'd just be returned to where they were. Variations could be included for the smart buggers, plus one, + one, plus 1, plus1 etc....

+1 ;)

Dan B

Disengaged member
Could make "n I agree wholeheartedly and futhermore" threads about buying another bike tricky, though

benb

Evidence based cyclist

+1

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Could make "n I agree wholeheartedly and futhermore" threads about buying another bike tricky, though

Hmmm, I'm sure Shaun could exclude n +1, he's a clever bloke.

Top Bottom