+1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
flashing-bunny-ears-1.jpg

Are these EN 1078?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well upon my fluffy bunny, I never noticed that missing r.

:biggrin:

rrrrr

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Shaun "likes" this thread.

True though, the new "like" button will allow people to show their agreement/appreciation for a post without having to +1.

Maybe we could outlaw +1's once the like button is available, and anyone posting a +1 on it's own will have to fix everyone else's punctures for the rest of the week!!! :laugh:

We used to play a campfire game with thje kids called fluffy bunnies. It involved putting as many marshmallows as possible in your mouth but still being able to say "fluffy bunnies". Not entirely the most healthy of childrens outdoor activiyties but good fun all the same..

Will my kids be taken into care now do you think?

.. only if you made them play the game with "Fisherman's Friends (Extra strong)"

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Well upon my fluffy bunny, I never noticed that missing r.

What a pat! :smile:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
+1
Can we put +1 in the swear filter to be automatically replaced by "I agree wholeheartedly and futhermore"? This would stop people using it and force them to go back and add something vaguely intelligent after it and if they tried to change it back they'd just be returned to where they were. Variations could be included for the smart buggers, plus one, + one, plus 1, plus1 etc....

Yours, not entirely tongue-in-cheek

Top Bottom