10 years !!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Just received my notification that I’ve been loitering around you lot for ten years !
I must say it has been one of the greatest highlights of my cycling life, I have met and ridden with some amazing people, ridden in areas I would not have thought about going to and exceeded some serious mileage goals with the help of you lot.
Thankyou all, long may it last

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
You still 'ere?

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Just received my notification that I’ve been loitering around you lot for ten years !
I must say it has been one of the greatest highlights of my cycling life, I have met and ridden with some amazing people, ridden in areas I would not have thought about going to and exceeded some serious mileage goals with the help of you lot.
Thankyou all, long may it last
Newbie :tongue:^_^

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Tried to resign but it was refused.
Yeah, its a bit like the Hotel California.

Yeah, its a bit like the Hotel California.

Or The Prisoner.

giphy.gif

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well done - here's to the NEXT 10 years! :bravo:

Obviously, you weren't thinking of us (:whistle:) but @Littgull and I were saying last week that we had promised to try to squeeze another Cheshire ride in this year and if we can find a free Saturday while we still have enough daylight hours for a leisurely imperial century we will do so. Let me know what Saturdays you can manage and we'll see what we can come up with! :okay:

postman

Legendary Member
Who is he.I have heard Tom Hanks is going to play the part of a CC member who tries to leave.Devils,Demons and the
Illuminati.

Knowing anything at all about the Illuminati is very risky – first because they will suspect you are on to them and track you down ruthlessly, and -------

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!

Obviously, you weren't thinking of us (:whistle:) but @Littgull and I were saying last week that we had promised to try to squeeze another Cheshire ride in this year and if we can find a free Saturday while we still have enough daylight hours for a leisurely imperial century we will do so. Let me know what Saturdays you can manage and we'll see what we can come up with! :okay:

Leisurely eh? Reeeeaaaalllyyyyyy???
The last time I heard those words, I was following you and Littgull. My bike nearly broke 13mph on the canal stretch. Paint starts to peel at those speeds you know! I looked back and @Katherine was wearing a gas mask because of the smoke from my tyres burning!

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover

Of course I meant you, you are my West Yorkshire guru. Of course there are other dodgy bicyclists as you proberly know.
A Cheshire ride would be brilliant before winter sets in, let me check with the gang

Top Bottom