100 ride for Marie Curie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On 21 July I am doing 100 mile cycle ride for Marie Curie. Never ridden more than 25 miles before last week!!!

My wife died of cancer just before Christmas leavin me and our 2 daughters aged 9 and 12.

Marie Curie provide medical assistance in the evenings and weekends when community nurses and GP's are not available.
My wifes wishes were to stay at home for as long as she could through her illness (only diagnosed in August) to try and keep a little normality for us and the children. That would not have been possible, without the help of Marie Curie.

Nobody knows when they may need the help of Marie Curie, so please think first, and if you feel able please donate any amount you can using this link.

Donate here

Many thanks for reading, and hopefully donating.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
So sorry to hear of your loss, Scott. You're doing a good thing here.

On 21 July I am doing 100 mile cycle ride for Marie Curie. Never ridden more than 25 miles before last week!!!

My wife died of cancer just before Christmas leavin me and our 2 daughters aged 9 and 12.

Marie Curie provide medical assistance in the evenings and weekends when community nurses and GP's are not available.
My wifes wishes were to stay at home for as long as she could through her illness (only diagnosed in August) to try and keep a little normality for us and the children. That would not have been possible, without the help of Marie Curie.

Nobody knows when they may need the help of Marie Curie, so please think first, and if you feel able please donate any amount you can using this link.

Donate here

Many thanks for reading, and hopefully donating.

What a tremendous thing to do and for a very great cause. So sorry to read about your loss, my sincere condolences.

Good luck on 21st - hopefully you are doing some practice rides between now and then to shorten the gap between 25 and 100 miles!

M

Top Bottom