1000 miles cycled since february

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bayerd

Über Member
Nice one Lazyj, maybe not so lazy eh?

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Well done !

I have clocked up 275 miles in the past 4 weeks, which, for a 12 mile daily high-speed commute (LOL) plus a longer ride at the weekend, I am quite happy with.

I have also lost a stone in weight in those 4 weeks, and feel much fitter and stronger than I did a month ago :smile:

UKCyclist

Well done, I'm on a lowly 50 :biggrin: but hope to cover that kind of ground in future.

hotmetal

Nice one. I got my bike mid March and have only done about 750, but hope to add another 100 at an event coming up at the end of the month.

sleekitcollie

Got my spez tricross sport last week in october just passed the 2000 mile mark . Plus 170 on mountain bike since may :smile: . I did 3500 last year on mountain bike including a col wee tours so hoping to top that this year

I'm really pleased with myself. Now for the next 1000....;)

Congratulations

I have recently passed that mark myself for this year as well. :biggrin:

My new trip meter reads 935.0miles and was purchased in May this year.
February saw me on the old trip with 300miles or so (but I can't rely on it being exact - several times it has recorded my husband are reaching 95mph (:sad:)downhill on a mountain bike hence it being ditched!
My daily commute is only 9.3 miles (unless, like today, I have to return home because I have forgotten my lunch yet again), so mileage takes a while to accumulate at less than 50 miles a week.

Top Bottom