!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Last three answers incorrect, sofar!

Having split with Jill, Jack moves into his rented apartment. Give the door colour.

Yes, I now have my paintbrush and some lovely red paint. Please tell me his address.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, I now have my paintbrush and some lovely red paint. Please tell me his address.

You have the wrong colour paint, unless you're repainting it. If re-painting then the brushes will come in handy.

Yes, there is a driveway. The telephone number is ex-directory.

No, there isn't a driveway & the number isn't ex-directory.

Is classic33 a failed Turing Test?
You know the answers then, I take it!!

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
A man and his wife raced through the streets. They stopped, and the husband got out of the car. When he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car.

Man and wife were in two cars.
Only the one car involved

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Man and wife racing through the streets: They were running (not in a car)
The husband is not the the man mentionned above.
:scratch: So the husband gets out of the car, later he returns to the car, and someone else is in the car. The "stranger" could be the man, the wife, or someone else completely.....a paramedic?

Am I going in the right direction?

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Man and wife racing through the streets: They were running (not in a car)
The husband is not the the man mentionned above.
:scratch: So the husband gets out of the car, later he returns to the car, and someone else is in the car. The "stranger" could be the man, the wife, or someone else completely.....a paramedic?

Am I going in the right direction?
Yes & No

TVC

Not this one!

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

Corn cob.

Top Bottom