11-32 11 speed cassette wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
As above need for the end of the month doing the IOW randonnee and I could do with some assistance on the lumps.

Although the round the island route is pretty up and down, there's nothing very steep that require's low gears.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
That wasn't what I was told by the folks who did it last year, however living in Northants your idea of hills and mine may be different :laugh:.
Thanks for your help.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Are you struggling to find one @Steve T ?

I've been using and 11-32 cassette for a couple of years now (7 speed)... but could only find a 12-32 cassette so bought a single 11 tooth sprocket/cog/gear thingy off of Ebay for a few quid.

broady

Veteran
I'll keep an eye on this as I'm also looking to get a 11 speed 11-32 cassette.
The new semi compact crankset is making me think I need more than a 28 tooth (currently 12-25 fitted).

That wasn't what I was told by the folks who did it last year, however living in Northants your idea of hills and mine may be different :laugh:.
Thanks for your help.
Think they might have been winding you up a smidge, there's nothing I (a middle aged bloke who likes his beer) can't get up on a 44x16 fixed gear without too much trouble.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
I ordered one from wiggle yesterday actually cheaper than the two above so many thanks.

broady

Veteran
I'll try the 28 first for a couple of rides before going to 32, but that might mean 2 new chains if my current one won't take the 28...
And this on a bike that I don't even think I'll put that many miles on

Top Bottom