11 stolen Bromptons found by Police

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope the case doesnt fold lol, On a serious note Met police force showing how it should be done, hopefuly other police forces will take not on this ever increasing crime.

Drago

Legendary Member
Hope the case doesnt fold lol, On a serious note Met police force showing how it should be done, hopefuly other police forces will take not on this ever increasing crime.
They had evidence to support an application for a warrant. Without evidence we can wish all we want. It ain't what we know, it's what we can reasonably prove to a Magistrate that gets the job done.

My son is a copper and I asked the question !! is there a dedicated task force for bicycle theft , he declined to answer , but stated SW policforce budget has been drastically cut and they are not replacing officers who retire anymore , so there are less policemen every year and manpower is streched to the limit. I wonder why people take the law into their own hands !!!! Takes courage to tackle burglars breaking into your house and I for one salute them.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
They look used to me.
Definitely used, and of different vintages.

Hope these scumbags get some time inside.

Crankarm

Guru
Suggest you get in touch with them, (Met Police), you'll need at least your frame number.

Mine was stolen in 2004 or 2005. Can't remember now. The cops were breathtakingly disinterested. They told me it had probably been taken to Brick Lane market and there was zero chance of recovering it. Monumental plod failure yet again.

Top Bottom