1200 miles through 6 countries - Sept 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2701783, member: 259"]Can we still donate - I missed this?[/quote]

Sure can Mort :smile:
The fundraising page is open until the end of the year. Many thanks to those who have chipped-in for the excellent charities :bravo:

Cheers!

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
The start...
P1010056.JPG

Somewhere in the mountains...
P1010062.JPG

After a week, we had become organised (managed 20mph avg on this day)...
P1010072.JPG

The end...
IMG_8666.JPG

IMG_8564.JPG

IMG_8574.JPG

A series of some short vids of a certain fat chopper descending from Port d'Envalira in Andorra to the French border....
This is #1 but you should be able to see the others from the YT page. #3 was the one where I hit 50, just before the big buildings on the right hand side of the road @30secs.

View: http://youtu.be/LGhNtW8lxUo

I bet thats not the first time your car has been over 50mph :whistle:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Just seen this, sounds like you had a great trip. I was cycling behind a bloke with a netapp jersey on Sunday in the Wiggle 100 ride, not you was it?

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Just seen this, sounds like you had a great trip. I was cycling behind a bloke with a netapp jersey on Sunday in the Wiggle 100 ride, not you was it?

Hi- yes it was a great experience, thanks!

Not me on the Wiggle ride... I was out with the club in Kent. Not sure who it might have bee though. Quite likely one of the team who did the ride. Where abouts was it? Also thx for the sponsorship :smile:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Hi- yes it was a great experience, thanks!

Not me on the Wiggle ride... I was out with the club in Kent. Not sure who it might have bee though. Quite likely one of the team who did the ride. Where abouts was it? Also thx for the sponsorship :smile:

You're welcome, it was the New Forest sportive on Sunday.

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Ahh, I see. Not sure who, in that case. I am the most Southern based one. A few in the home counties north of Londres and a Cpl in the NW, one is North of the border, too!

Top Bottom