13 Intuition Alpha Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
@13 rider has a 13 model, very pleased with it, although not sure which bike it is

There's a review of that one here http://www.triradar.com/gear/bike-test-13-intuition-alpha/

Could also look at the feedback on the halfords site if there is any.

Don't forget to join British cycling for 10% off at halfords if you decide to go for it (£34 to save £100)

That said, and call me a snob, I probably wouldn't spend that much money on a bike from halfords...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Snob ! ;)
Cycling plus did a review and said it was a comfy ride , soft i think they said as the frame was not as stiff as it could be which meant it absorbed a bit of road buzz and the brakes were a bit grabby like all mini v road brakes they have tested.
Last month they reviewed the boardman carbon at the same price and basically said that if your limited to a grand its one of the better bikes out there.

vickster

Legendary Member
Evans have a bright green caad 8 reduced to £850 with 105. Reckon it's worth a test ride for the lairy colour alone

13 rider

Guru
Yes that's my bike had it since Sept and love it done nearly 2500 miles no major issues or problems Its was my first bike for 25 years so don't have much to compare with . Hope you enjoy your ride .
Edit not my bike I've got the hybrid not the road version sorry for the confusion.

vickster

Legendary Member
I assume the OP is looking at the drop bar version :smile: Your avatar shows flats

vickster

Legendary Member
The frame is always a key part of the bike, so I'm sure your feedback is still really helpful for the OP :smile:

OP
OP
thunderlips76

thunderlips76

climbs for cake
Yeah looking at the dropped bar bike, but that pinnacle looks great.....it's a minefield. Dropped on lucky with my Carrera Zelos off eBay. It's pretty good but I've never ride anything to compare it with, gear changes are very clucky even after indexing and service, plus it weighs loads

Top Bottom