160mm centerline rotors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Getting a set of spare wheels set up for my gravel bike.

These are the rotors I have currently so I thought I'd just replace like for like for ease of swapping.

Online they're £60 a pair.

If I look at eBay they're lots cheaper - but god knows how genuine they are ? Suspiciously cheap probably isn't great for an important component...

Any experienced rotor buyers out there ?

Joffey

Big Dosser
I just bought the Prime ones from Wiggle. They do the job.

OP
OP
cougie uk

cougie uk

Guru
Hmm.

I have 12mm axles but the lockring for the centrelock rotors all seem to be 15/20mm ?

Is that an issue ? I've not a clue.

DRM

Guru
Hmm.

I have 12mm axles but the lockring for the centrelock rotors all seem to be 15/20mm ?

Is that an issue ? I've not a clue.
No, the lockrings are the same as a cassette lockring, unless you have Fulcrum Wheels which are the same size and thread, but slightly different, they supply a spacer and lock ring with the wheels though, iirc the Prime ones have the castellations on the outside, the Fulcrum ones are on the inside

OP
OP
cougie uk

cougie uk

Guru
No, the lockrings are the same as a cassette lockring, unless you have Fulcrum Wheels which are the same size and thread, but slightly different, they supply a spacer and lock ring with the wheels though, iirc the Prime ones have the castellations on the outside, the Fulcrum ones are on the inside
Thanks for that. I guess that makes sense to be able to use the cassette lockrings again.

Top Bottom