172mph driver sent down.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good.

domtyler

Über Member
Personally I would prefer to make an example out of the people who drive at 40 or 50 in 30mph residential areas. Far more dangerous in my eyes.

Cab

I'd be tempted to crush his car in addition to the punishment he has received. Otherwise, seems about right to me.

Although I agree with dom that we'd be better off punishing those doing 40 or 50 in 30 mph zones. Still, flagrant disregard of road law being punished by a driving ban, mustn't grumble.

The poor dear looks all harrassed and upset in the picture, why can't everyone see that this is a chronically unfair decision. Mr Brady was overly punished for driving a performance car at a speed that it was designed for... he was reading the road conditions...... he was no risk...to other......... *pfffffft* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a to$$er. That made my day.

Cab

stu20001 said:
I believe I'm right in saying it wasn't actually his car - it was owned by the company he worked for or was a customer's or something.

Was it? Oh, thats different then. That car should be returned to the owner and the motorists own car crushed :biggrin:

bonj2

Nice to see Smithy admit to being wrong.

He hasn't admitted to being wrong has he though, he's only said 'this is the exception that proves the rule'. (whatever 'proves the rule' means.)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
what a tit (the driver, not bonj). there are track days for driving performance cars as they were designed to be driven. the roads are for the rest of us in normal boring (anything less than a bmw m3 imo) cars, on motorbikes (also better for track days) or cycles getting from a-b.

racing on the roads is our privelidge.

Top Bottom