1920's path racer project.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukAs98

The path racer looks brilliant! Gutted I didn't spot it myself haha. Keep us up to date with pictures of it please @shadaboot27

OP
OP
shadaboot27

shadaboot27

The path racer looks brilliant! Gutted I didn't spot it myself haha. Keep us up to date with pictures of it please @shadaboot27

I will be posting all the progress on here. I'm slightly worried though as the guy says hes selling it because hes too tall to ride it, well i'm quite tall too, i'm 6 ft 2 so I hope I'm not too tall for it as well. If I am too tall for it I'll probably clean it up and sell it on but i really hope i can keep it as i love it.

Daddybus

Über Member
It looks pretty tall in the pics shad...btw not just racers, got a m***tain bike & this townie... Ooh and a 'ladies' bike, erm...just for weekends lol.. ;)

Attachments

• 2015-12-07_10-39-06.jpg
    2015-12-07_10-39-06.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 39

scarygerbil

what size is it? as I probably closer to the ground then you

OP
OP
shadaboot27

shadaboot27

Can you not build a path racer out of the 2 bikes then assemble what is left to sell.

It's only really the handle bars that make it not fit me, it's because they don't stick out far enough and my knees hit them. I guess I could get a stem that sticks out forward more and new bars but those bars are what I love about it the most :sad:

Top Bottom