1970s Sun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Spokesmann

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Thanks for your comments gents.

OP
OP
Spokesmann

Spokesmann

Early morning Sun, out for another test ride in Central Park...

P7060575_zps8c0d25f0.jpg

P7060573_zpsab7cfa52.jpg

P7060570_zps4f26ef41.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Some very nice photos of a very nice bike! :thumbsup: I love the Pifco lamps,and the mileometer,they take me back to when we rode through the Trough of Bowland up to Silloth in 1977. Are they originals,or retro style?

Richard J

I`ve got an all chrome Sun bike given to me when I was 13 in 1966, it suffered from rust on the frame from the start practically. After getting fed up of polishing it every week I painted it (well, when you`re 16 you start to find better things to do!) After seeing the bike above I thought I might have a go at doing it up and getting it rechromed etc, can you still get bits and transfers for such an old piece of kit?

OP
OP
Spokesmann

Spokesmann

I`ve got an all chrome Sun bike given to me when I was 13 in 1966, it suffered from rust on the frame from the start practically. After getting fed up of polishing it every week I painted it (well, when you`re 16 you start to find better things to do!) After seeing the bike above I thought I might have a go at doing it up and getting it rechromed etc, can you still get bits and transfers for such an old piece of kit?
My ddecals are repros, they are are good quality. H Lloyd Cycle probably make some too.

Top Bottom