1999 Cannondale R2000 Ultegra Components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey everyone,

Could use a little help here. What’s the most I should pay for this bike? It’s in excellent shape for its year.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• 6134C489-D47C-419F-AD1B-6FEEF4AD5424.png
    6134C489-D47C-419F-AD1B-6FEEF4AD5424.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 11

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
3-400 Quid

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Twenty year + Cannondale. I wouldn't pay more than £300 tops and it would have to be in excellent condition with no faults or substantial wear.
There's some joker on eBay that's got a 2001 model for a grand!
Of course you can ask what you want but you need to be realistic. Only worth what someone is prepared to pay.
That colour :wacko:

Last edited:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
23 year old components, 9 speed and probably (inevitably) not compatible with other similar / modern 9speed group sets.
Probably limited tyre clearance, erm.
It would have to be immaculate and try to bargain the price down

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If nothing else it bring back memories of the millennium when everything from cars to washing machines (including this bike) were called the 2000 model. Don't know if that's worth paying over the odds for.
Reading one review an owner commented 'it was cheap and light and had a snazzy paint job'.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Are you considering getting it as a 'vintage' bike or are you just looking for a road bike? If its the latter, there's much better stuff out there for similar prices (~£350).

53/39 + 12-23 back cog, ouch! Love it though and £2k+ in 1999 and 8.5kg and USA made frame, I think I want to buy it.
I'd want a damn good look at the old girl, checking all fork frame butts/crown as those Cannys had some right old wafer thin tubes. The welding is normally immaculate though.
I'd go to £500 if it was tickety boo ^_^
*spec here
https://www.bikesdetails.info/Cannondale_R2000_1999.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom