1st cyclist tan of the year

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by ELL, 10 Apr 2010.

1. ELL

ELL Über Member

Went out for a 56 mile ride today and when I got home I noticed that i had a nice bit of cyclists suntan. Just a 6 inch section on my arms.

Summer must be on its way :sun::biggrin:

2. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

Incredibly, I still have a tad of cyclists tan from last year on my right leg. No trace on my left though. Weird.

3. ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot Secret Lemonade Drinker

Port out, Starboard home.

Daylight on the outward leg, darkness on the return?

4. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

Good thinking CP. Trouble is, I look an even bigger p***t in bib shorts now than usual:sad:

5. rossbarney2003

rossbarney2003 New Member

I went out yesterday and today and have come back with a face like a slapped arse! I didn't realise it was even that sunny lol ;)

6. darkstar

darkstar New Member

I still have some flip flop tan on my feet! I still go out cycling in long sleeves though so no tan yet.

7. colly

colly Re member eR

My forehead is a tad overdone today after a ride out yesterday in the Pennines.

It's the northern sun tha'knows.;)

8. shippers

shippers Senior Member

I got myself a nice sharp line across my biceps yesterday. Must've got a dose of Potsy's northern light- Garforth, Ledsham, Pontecalo, Cas Vegas, lovely ride.

9. From my hands to my shoulder, total sun burn, still hurts, got it on Saturday, I'm waiting for my arms to start shedding skin now.

10. zacklaws

zacklaws Veteran

God knows what I will look like at the end of this summer, I've still got my tan from last year on my arms and also my lilly white Panda hands from wearing mitts still.

11. Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen Ich bin Powerfrau!

I still have the remains of last year's cycling tan - it's pretty obvious on my feet.

Just to remind you all, this was my tan last year (and delthebike's too - he's the one with the hairy legs):

3712155267_4296768f69.jpg

3684567896_7982f9cf5c.jpg

12. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Veteran

I'm willing to bet I have the whitest legs in England. I have slightly rosy cheeks from the weekend though.

13. threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty Corn Fed Hick...

I'd challenge you on the whitest legs Chris - mine are high-viz.

14. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Veteran

Whitest legs in England v whitest legs in Scotland; the bet is on! Now where's that camera..........

15. threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty Corn Fed Hick...

I'm in Oxfordshire, whereabouts in Scotland are you? :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice