1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Prize!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 9 Sep 2007.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Me and the dog have just won best six legs at a RSPCA dog show!:ohmy:

If it wasn't for cycling I wouldn't have had the confidence to enter as I've been a skinny tw*t most of my life. I've now got a bit of meat on my legs and it's all down to cycling (and walking and running).

Where's the "Get in there!!!" smiley?

(The dog got a couple of thirds and fourth in show as well but without me she's nothing :blush:)

2. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

excellent...woof woof!

:blush::ohmy:

...my sister in law is a champion shelty dog type in something she calls 'agility'. She has a cupboard full of trophies and stuff....she was german national champion once I believe. Of course the dogs had nothing whatsoever to do with any of that:biggrin:

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Did you shave or immac ?? :ohmy:

4. longers

longers Veteran

She's not a poodle!!!!:blush:

5. col

col Veteran

Lick pant slurp slaver sniff(doggy talk for nice one):blush:

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Well done, longers!
    Where's the picture? What was first prize, a year's supply of 'Chum' or something? :blush:

7. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

And would you put red or brown sauce in a Chum sandwich ? (to pinch from another thread) :blush: :ohmy: :eek:

8. longers

longers Veteran

The Chum* would go in the nearest bin, and I'd go and make a proper sarnie.

* It's not fit to feed to a dog.:biggrin:

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Does you're dog like a proper sarnie then;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Slightly OT. Discovered my new "stepdog" likes Marmite sarnies after nippin to the loo after making some and returning to an empty plate and a lurcher cross licking its lips !

11. That's what the dog says. She reckons you were a bit of a hinderance and with someone else it would have been a far easier win.
    :blush:

(I'm just jealous - waiting for the moth-eaten moggie Mrs wrx brought to our relationship to go to the big saucer of tuna in the sky, then we'll get a proper four-legged friend !)