1st Prize!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Me and the dog have just won best six legs at a RSPCA dog show!:ohmy:

If it wasn't for cycling I wouldn't have had the confidence to enter as I've been a skinny tw*t most of my life. I've now got a bit of meat on my legs and it's all down to cycling (and walking and running).

Where's the "Get in there!!!" smiley?

(The dog got a couple of thirds and fourth in show as well but without me she's nothing :blush:)

Bigtallfatbloke

excellent...woof woof!

:blush::ohmy:

...my sister in law is a champion shelty dog type in something she calls 'agility'. She has a cupboard full of trophies and stuff....she was german national champion once I believe. Of course the dogs had nothing whatsoever to do with any of that:biggrin:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
twentysix by twentyfive said:
And would you put red or brown sauce in a Chum sandwich ? (to pinch from another thread) :blush: :ohmy: :eek:

The Chum* would go in the nearest bin, and I'd go and make a proper sarnie.

* It's not fit to feed to a dog.:biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Does you're dog like a proper sarnie then;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longers said:
(The dog got a couple of thirds and fourth in show as well but without me she's nothing :o)

That's what the dog says. She reckons you were a bit of a hinderance and with someone else it would have been a far easier win.
:blush:

(I'm just jealous - waiting for the moth-eaten moggie Mrs wrx brought to our relationship to go to the big saucer of tuna in the sky, then we'll get a proper four-legged friend !)

Top Bottom