1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2-0 down at half time, Jeez H Christ

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Elmer Fudd, 21 Nov 2007.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Looks like we are out, surprised there is still a crowd there.

2. I am soooo glad I dont give a sh!t. Rather looking forward to the national wailing and gnashing of teeth tho'.

3. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

2-0 at 20 mins.......out out out

4. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

Looking slightly better now. Still an awful game from entertainment/standards point of view.

5. marinyork

Yay. Good goal too.

6. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Come on Andorra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Im quite pleased actually because it means that a proper manager can be sorted out now !

8. graham56

graham56 Veteran

There`s some people on the pitch,they think it`s all over

IT IS NOW!!

9. marinyork

:blush: I'd still rather have qualified than got rid of a useless manager.

10. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Perhaps, but on the other hand there are a lot of people managing, organising, coaching, picking and playing in the England team who have talked the talk for far too long and when it came to walking the walk they bottled it. Sod 'em. We don't deserve it.

Now we have to change things, get some youngbloods who don't play solely on their reputation, get a decent manager, get some new flipping blood at the FA too while we're at it!

11. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Revive the Stanley Rous cup next summer. Both teams have nothing to do then.

12. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Right bloody on !

13. will

will Senior Member

wow

it could have been 6 - 2 for Croatia. the entire back 5 were awful

14. mr_hippo

mr_hippo Living Legend & Old Fart

Went to bed early to get up to watch the match (Started at 3am Bangkok time), why did I bother?
    Goalkeepers - do we have any? BTW, I loved the comment by the Star Sports commentator when Carson just stood there and the ball hit him in the chest "Carter has vindicated himself!"
    Steve Mac to go? Should not have been given the job. Phone for Jose, now!
    2-2, let's sit back and play for a draw - Hell no, go out and win.

Suggestions -
    Put that small round bouncy thingy in the back of the onion net. (Photos of both objects can be e-mailled to you)
    Stop the showboating unless we are 5-0 up with minutes to spare - we know you can do the fancy footwork but get your job done first than you can clown about
    If the ref has not blown his whistle - keep on playing.
    You are not in the perfect position to shoot? If we all had to wait for perfect conditions, we would never get anything done - hit it, it might go in. If you don't try...
    I do not care if you are one goal up or five - keep attacking.
    English FA, as managers you have appointed a turnip, a Swede and now we have a cabbage, next time do not appoint a vegetable.
    Next manager, experimental teams are OK for friendlies, not for competitive games.

OK, time for a shower and my morning ride!

15. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

get gus hiddink's signiture for the world cup campaign NOW!