2-0 down at half time, Jeez H Christ

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am soooo glad I dont give a sh!t. Rather looking forward to the national wailing and gnashing of teeth tho'.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
:blush: I'd still rather have qualified than got rid of a useless manager.

Melvil

marinyork said:
:blush: I'd still rather have qualified than got rid of a useless manager.

Perhaps, but on the other hand there are a lot of people managing, organising, coaching, picking and playing in the England team who have talked the talk for far too long and when it came to walking the walk they bottled it. Sod 'em. We don't deserve it.

Now we have to change things, get some youngbloods who don't play solely on their reputation, get a decent manager, get some new flipping blood at the FA too while we're at it!

yenrod

Right bloody on !

Melvil said:
Perhaps, but on the other hand there are a lot of people managing, organising, coaching, picking and playing in the England
team who have talked the talk for far too long and when it came to walking the walk they bottled it. Sod 'em. We don't deserve it.

Now we have to change things, get some youngbloods who don't play solely on their reputation, get a decent manager, get some new flipping blood at the FA too while we're at it!

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Went to bed early to get up to watch the match (Started at 3am Bangkok time), why did I bother?
Goalkeepers - do we have any? BTW, I loved the comment by the Star Sports commentator when Carson just stood there and the ball hit him in the chest "Carter has vindicated himself!"
Steve Mac to go? Should not have been given the job. Phone for Jose, now!
2-2, let's sit back and play for a draw - Hell no, go out and win.

Suggestions -
Put that small round bouncy thingy in the back of the onion net. (Photos of both objects can be e-mailled to you)
Stop the showboating unless we are 5-0 up with minutes to spare - we know you can do the fancy footwork but get your job done first than you can clown about
If the ref has not blown his whistle - keep on playing.
You are not in the perfect position to shoot? If we all had to wait for perfect conditions, we would never get anything done - hit it, it might go in. If you don't try...
I do not care if you are one goal up or five - keep attacking.
English FA, as managers you have appointed a turnip, a Swede and now we have a cabbage, next time do not appoint a vegetable.
Next manager, experimental teams are OK for friendlies, not for competitive games.

OK, time for a shower and my morning ride!

Top Bottom