2.3 miles of stationary traffic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

L.E.D.

At 9.59 nice lights on your bars , and yes i did watch it that far
smile.gif

jimboalee

There's a black Porsche 911 and a light truck from Crucial Trading ( they make furniture ). There's an Audi, VW Passat, Honda Civic and a couple of Ford Focuses all going to Aston Martin Assy Gaydon. A couple more others I can't remember.
That's about it. These are all regulars. A dozen or so more make up the total.

I was mistaken. They fit bespoke flooring.

The Aston Martin 6:00 starters are total twats. If they left home 5 minutes earlier, they wouldn't get stuck behind me at the gatehouse.
Like a cyclist who gets bumped repeatedly on the same road changes his route, you'd think a motorist who gets stuck behind a cyclist at the same time every morning would change his arrival time to get ahead of the cyclist on the main road before the gatehouse. :wacko:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Today there was a huge queue again. However, today I wasn't on the bike. I have a heavy cold at the moment (in my chest a wee bit), so a day off the bike seemed like a good idea.

The queue started at the same location in part 2. I looked at the clock in my car 8:23. Just looking at the clock on my video I arrived at 8:24!! Spooky! A nice coincidence that lets me set a challenge.

In the part two video I reach some lights at 8:29 (the clock is at the top left of the video). It took me 5 minutes to cycle to that point. Today I had to turn right at the same lights, taking my youngest boy to nursery. What time do you think I arrived at those lights in the car?:wacko::smile:

I was going to say that you were still stuck in the traffic and hadn't made it there yet. All your postings so far today have been by mobile devices. Of course you got out of the car to make them so you didn't break the law.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I was going to say that you were still stuck in the traffic and hadn't made it there yet. All your postings so far today have been by mobile devices. Of course you got out of the car to make them so you didn't break the law.

:biggrin: It wasn't quite that bad. I did spot someone else in the queue chatting on their mobile. I must admit I didn't say anything. I think the risks in a queue like that are probably pretty low!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Mmmm. 62 minutes and we would have been out of the car walking! :smile:

It actually took 30 minutes dead on. I arrived at the lights at 8:53am.

So at the moment it takes 4 minutes to cycle, and 30 minutes to drive the same bit of road.

Interestingly only one cyclist filtered past me during that 30 minutes and only when I was at the lights at the end. It seems no-one is learning! :sad:

jimboalee

Mmmm. 62 minutes and we would have been out of the car walking! :smile:

It actually took 30 minutes dead on. I arrived at the lights at 8:53am.

So at the moment it takes 4 minutes to cycle, and 30 minutes to drive the same bit of road.

Interestingly only one cyclist filtered past me during that 30 minutes and only when I was at the lights at the end. It seems no-one is learning! :sad:

Spookily, it was yourself......

Top Bottom