2 advert questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
If James Dyson's first major invention was a wheelbarrow with a ball for a wheel how come he's only just thought of doing the same thing to a vacuum cleaner?

And secondly, exactly what happens to the non permit holders who use the Crunchy Nut lane?

Keith Oates

Janner
1. He needed a rest after the hard work doing the first invention.

2. They get crunched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simonali said:
If James Dyson's first major invention was a wheelbarrow with a ball for a wheel how come he's only just thought of doing the same thing to a vacuum cleaner?

And secondly, exactly what happens to the non permit holders who use the Crunchy Nut lane?

It is only recently that people have laid lawns inside. Not an easy thing to do as the grass is always wiltin'

I seem to remember Viz showing a version of the ballbarrow in their comic (Fnaar - wherefore art thou?) - which leads me onto crunchy nuts, which leads me nowhere as I have no seen the ad.

simonali said:

Ah - seen the ad now...they obviously have their kellog books stamped.

Corny and flaky I know...:rolleyes:

walker

simonali said:

WHats the rush in releasing it if your already making millions out of making and selling your own prduct in the shap of the bagless hoover.
I've read part of his book (it got boring after a while).

Top Bottom