What Fresh Hell is This? Part 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
have you tried a pizza without cheese?

Yes - there used to be a small pizza place near where I used to work and the chef there would do me one using egg to bind it

however, I need to be able to trust the chef - and a lot of them just look askance when I ask - so I have sort of given up asking

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Wouldn't that make it a Scottish breakfast?
A few years back, I was in Ireland and ordered an Irish Breakfast. 'Do you want puddings with that? I was confused, does it come with apple crumble, trifle etc?
No, black and white pudding.

Maybe time for this little gem.

IMG_4253.png

I ask for no tomatoes, but I'll keep 'shrooms and beans. Hash browns I don't like.

My perfect full breakfast would have Bury made black pudding, best smoked streaky bacon for the crispy effect, Heinz baked beans from my youth (before the sugar police came in and ruined the flavour), finest sausages bought from Booths supermarket possibly Cumberland or westmoreland if you want higher meat content, fried egg x2, toast with plenty of butter cut into triangles of square but I prefer toast from a nice cob possibly malted like Booths sell, and brown sauce on the side in case you want it. I think a MacSween haggis is available in a black pudding format I think would also be a nice addition, but not pineapple!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I love pineapple on gammon and my favourite pizza topping is tuna and pineapple. Before you all start calling me a freak and other nasty names, I don’t care what you think :tongue:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I wasn't aware an omnivorous diet should exclude pineapple!

No issues here with it in sweet &:sour, on pizza, with gammon, etc. Mrs Lazywife made pork and pineapple kebabs this week; I've just had the leftovers. Delicious.

Top Bottom